- By Air
- There are daily flights between Denpasar, Bali and the capital of Lombok, Mataram.
- Lombok International Airport is situated at Tanak Awu, in the Central Lombok District, some 30 km or an hour’s drive south east of Mataram.
- Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa.
- If you want to make any bookings, please visit:
https://www.garuda-indonesia.com/my/en/index.page ( Garuda Airlines)
http://www.lionair.co.id/ ( Lion airlines)
http://www.silkair.com/en_UK/my/home ( SilkAir airlines)
http://www.transnusa.co.id/transnusa-2u/en/home/ (TransNusa airlines)
- AirAsia regularly unloads tourist groups from Malaysia through its 10 x weekly flights from Kuala-Lumpur – Lombok and 5 flights weekly from Johor-Lombok direct.
- Malindo and MAS airlines also offering their flights into Lombok frequently.
- If have any futher information about the booking, please visit:
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en.html ( Malaysia Airlines)
http://www.airasia.com/my/en/home.page?cid=1 (AirAsia Airlines)
http://www.malindoair.com/ ( Malindo Airlines)
- By Ferry
- The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar (Lombok) multiple times a day. The trip takes around four hours.
- If there have any enquiries, please visit: http://www.lombok-network.com/ferry_tarrif.htm
- If you are prone to sea-sickness be warned that the trip can be rough. Ferries travel between Labuhan Lombok and Poto Tano on multiple times a day. The trip takes one and a half hours.
- By Fast Boat
- Blue Water Safari’s run express boats from Bali to Lombok, the Lebongan Island.
If have any further information, please visit: http://www.bluewater-express.com/