Transportations to Acheh
It is quite easy to reach Bandung. On your journey you’ll see the amazing views of the Parahyangan (land of God) landscape, which reboots your sense of adventure. There are many modes of transportation to choose from:
- By Air
- Leaving on the airplane is the fastest way to reach Bandung. AirAsia provides thrice flights from Kuala Lumpur, also daily flights from and to Bandung (BDO). It fares from RM 250 per way and can be cheapier rates during promotion. For further any information, please visit : http://www.airasia.com/my/en/home.page?cid=1
- Malindo Airlines also serves daily flights between Kuala Lumpur and Bandung that fares from RM 130 above per way. For further any information, please visit: http://www.malindoair.com/
- Wings Air, subsidiary of Lion Air, operate flight routes of Bandung-Bengkulu, Bandung-Palembang (South Sumatra) and Bandung-Tanjung Karang (Bandar Lampung). Sriwijaya Air and Susi Air also provides flights to and from Bandung. If have any information, please visit http://www.lionair.co.id/
- By Train
- This is an ideal choice if you enjoy good views along the journey where your eyes will be by the beautiful lavish green of undulating hills, terraced paddy fields and tea plantations.
- From Jakarta the 180 km journey takes 3 hours.
- PT KAI Persero (Kereta Api Indonesia) provides excellent train services to reach Bandung from several cities in Indonesia, please visit https://tiket.kereta-api.co.id/ for any queries.
- If you leave from Jakarta (Gambir Train Station), Argo Gede will lead you to Bandung. Argo Gede serves only Executive-AC class but it is comfortable and faster train, please visit
- If you come from Surabaya (Surabaya Gubeng Train Station) there are several trains that offer a scenic journey to Bandung. Turangga (Executive), Harina (Executive), Argowilis (Executive) and Mutiara Selatan (Business) ply the route daily, please visit http://www.utiket.com/id/kereta-api/ke-station-surabaya_gubeng-sgu.html for further information.
- By Bus and Shuttle Car
- There are also convenient buses operated by Primajasa which will take you to Bandung (Bandung Supermall) direct from the Soekarno-Hatta Airport in Jakarta.
*However, if you’re looking for something private and elegant, shuttle cars (X-trans, Cipaganti, and Primajasa) are also available in the airport