Transportations to Batam
- By air
Flights to / from Tanjung Pinang:
- You can go to Tanjung Pinang by plane. From Soekarno-Hatta (Jakarta) you can go straight to the airport Raja Haji Fisabilillah (Tanjung Pinang) with a long flight 1 hour 20 minutes.
- There are three airlines that serve the route, namely: Batavia Air, Lion Air, and Sriwijaya Airline.
- For more complete flight information, you can contact the Call Center service Fisabilillah Tanjung Pinang Raja Haji at number +62 (0771) 442434, Fax: +62 (0771) 41 034.
- If have any enquiries, please visit https://www.tiket2.com/en/batavia-air , http://www.lionair.co.id/ and https://www.sriwijayaair.co.id/welcome.php
Crossings to / from Tanjung Pinang:
- You can make journey from the Port of Lake Punggur (Batam) to the Port of Sri Bintan Pura (Tanjung Pinang).
- Long trip you can take as long as 60 minutes.
- There are several ferry operator that serves the crossings in every 15 minutes.
- You can use a ship owned by Pelni, like KM Sirimau and KM Bukit Raya.
- From the Port of Tanjung Priok (Jakarta) to the port of Kijang (Bintan) takes 24 hours or 1 day and 1 night.
- Furthermore, you can proceed to Tanjung Pinang by car takes about 1 hour.